For forward thinkers
Fast growth businesses in the UK are flying. Across a number of sectors from fintech to biotech, digital media, marketing and entertainment, scale-up businesses are attracting increasing interest from VC funds.
But the financing requirements of these businesses can be complex, as many are pre-profit while investing in people and building market share.
This is where we can help by providing Venture Debt: a finance solution designed to help VC-backed businesses continue to grow rapidly between funding rounds.
Make an enquiry
Venture Debt at a glance
Debt finance for fast growth VC-backed businesses:
- Quantum: £1m - £10m limit
- Term: 3 year term
- Debt to equity: ≤ 33%
- Security: Debenture
- Initial capital repayment holiday followed by capital and interest repayments through to maturity
Key client characteristics
- Presence of existing investor (VC, PE or Family Office) in company shareholding
- Enterprise value +£10m (based on previous fund raising)
- Growth of 20%+ forecasted for next 12 months
- Minimum existing sales revenue of >£2m
- Existing contracts with diversified client base
- Working towards break-even
Key advantages of working with us
- Industry experience and understanding, enabling fast and informed decision making
- Dedicated Venture Debt team to ensure seamless execution and on-going support
- A product designed specifically to help fast growth companies:
- Continue to invest in product and infrastructure;
- Acquire users and build market share;
- Maintain focus and momentum; and
- Preserve equity by raising funds without diluting share capital
Make an enquiry
Structured Finance Enquiry Form
For your safety, please do not send security details such as passwords by email.
Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
Looking for something in particular?
Take your business forwards
Find the right specialist finance for your business needs
Speak to an expert
Contact our team to see how we can help you grow your business
Read our latest news
The latest news from our business finance team including case studies, technology updates and more