Unitranche, for when speed is part of the plan
Streamlined leverage funding for Financial Sponsors investing in UK SMEs
A single lender solution for debt facilities up to £20m, providing committed capital to cater for event-driven needs. Sector-agnostic and a pure cashflow lend, Unitranche is designed with speed and simplicity in mind to support Sponsor-backed UK SMEs.
Make an enquiry
Key client characteristics
- Private Equity houses investing in UK SMEs
- Cash-generative businesses with track record of profitability
- Experienced and stable management team in place
- Minimum EBITDA: £1m
- Single secured unitranche term loan
- RCF, acquisition and capex facilities on request
- Acquisition and capex facilities on request
- Funding range of £2m - £20m
- Leverage maximum 5x EBITDA
- Typical tenor: 6 years
- Bullet repayment
- No hedging or current accounts
Why work with us?
- “One-stop shop” debt offer, bridging the gap between a bank and a fund
- Quick decisions with short lines of communication direct to decision-makers
- Specialist and experienced team working on every transaction
- Combining speed and flexibility with long-term funding certainty
Make an enquiry
Leading UK environmental group, backed by Palatine Impact Fund, secures funding from Shawbrook to support growth strategy
Palatine Private Equity Impact Fund was looking to fund the acquisition of Cura Terrae, a leading UK environmental business whose mission is to ‘take care of the earth’. Find out more about the flexible package Shawbrook provided to support Palatine and Cura Terrae with this investment and their future growth plans.
Structured Finance Enquiry Form
For your safety, please do not send security details such as passwords by email.
Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
Looking for something in particular?
Take your business forwards
Find the right specialist finance for your business needs
Speak to an expert
Contact our team to see how we can help you grow your business
Read our latest news
The latest news from our business finance team including case studies, technology updates and more