The most important thing for me was that Shawbrook listened, took on board what they'd heard, and then acted on it.
Our brokers can help you
write your success story.
Typical terms and loan-to-value
Subject to conditions and suitable security, if you’re a small-to-medium business you can:
- Take out a commercial mortgage between £75k and £750k, (over £2.5m considered by exception).
- Borrow up to 75% of the value of a property if we decide that the property is affordable, and that you have the right experience.
- Choose loan terms that range from 3 years to 30 years.
- Get a rate from 5.95% above 3-month Libor (London inter-bank offered rate).
THE OVERALL COST FOR COMPARISON IS 7.8% APR. THE ACTUAL RATE AVAILABLE WILL DEPEND UPON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. ASK FOR A PERSONALISED ILLUSTRATION.
ANY PROPERTY USED AS SECURITY, INCLUDING YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. EARLY REPAYMENT CHARGES APPLY. A BROKER FEE MAY APPLY.
How our commercial mortgages work
- All our commercial mortgages are arranged by our broker partners. And you don’t have to buy any other products or services in order to get the mortgage.
- Our lending managers use their knowledge and experience to assess your loan. We’re not bound to a score card.
- We secure the commercial mortgage by taking a first legal-charge on your business property.
- You can use the money to refinance existing borrowing, as project capital, or to buy a new business property.