Back to Personal loans help

Income and expenditure

If you’re having money worries, and you think you may not be able to make your contractual monthly payments or would like to set up a plan to repay your outstanding arrears, we can help. Please complete the income and expenditure form so that we can understand your current financial situation better and discuss options with you.

header symbol

What you need to do

  1. Complete and submit the income and expenditure form
  2. We will review the form and our aim is to contact you directly via telephone within 3 working days. When you complete the form, please ensure you have supplied us with your phone number.

You should only complete this form if you have a personal loan with us or a loan through one of our retail or home improvement partners.

If you have property finance with us, you can use the property income and expenditure form.

For help with other money worries, please visit our money worries help page.

If you have any difficulty completing the form, visit where they have a helpful guide.