Leverage your loan book to boost your capital
Specialist lenders looking to increase capital efficiency can raise additional funds from the future receivables on their current loan books. Using our Platform Lending facility, lenders can originate and service their loans whilst securing 100% of the loan value up front.
Make an enquiry
Making the most of your current loan book to keep finance flowing
Catering for larger non-bank lenders who want funding with certainty, Platform Lending enables you to make the most of your originations and raise additional funds against a future income stream generated from receivables in your loan book. This facility eases cashflow and releases capital quickly, which is ideal for lenders who want to grow their businesses.
- Committed forward flow facility with purchase volumes ranging from £25m - £120m per annum
- Purchase rate – 100% of the principal value of the loan to the underlying customer
- Repayment terms – collections are managed by the lender and passed across to Shawbrook
- Servicing fee – payable to the lender
- Fee – agreed case by case as a % of the rate charged to the underlying customer
- Leverage size of balance sheet and cost of funds to materially grow origination capacity
Key benefits of working with Shawbrook
- Improved cashflow – Platform Lending takes the strain off cashflow, quickly releasing funds tied-up in loan receivables that can be used to grow the business
- A new capital light income stream as you collect a fee on the origination activity without requiring the equity or debt capital to fund the loans
- Secure and reliable – as these facilities are committed for a number of years, you have certainty in today`s uncertain economic environment
- Scalability – you can leverage the size of Shawbrook’s balance sheet and cost of funds to materially grow your origination capacity. This enables lenders to enter markets that may be inaccessible if they needed to hold the loan on their balance sheet.
Make an enquiry
Looking for something in particular?
Take your business forwards
Find the right specialist finance for your business needs
Speak to an expert
Contact our team to see how we can help you grow your business
Read our latest news
The latest news from our business finance team including case studies, technology updates and more
Structured Finance Enquiry Form
For your safety, please do not send security details such as passwords by email.
Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.