Can I close an account and transfer the balance of my account into a different Shawbrook product?

This is dependent on the type of account you currently hold. You can only transfer your notice account into a fixed rate bond without providing notice. If you have a fixed rate bond, you can transfer into a new fixed rate bond only where it has a longer term.