I want to make a complaint about the supplier and/or the product or service I purchased using a Shawbrook loan. How do I make a complaint?

In the first instance, you should contact your supplier to discuss your complaint. You should be able to find their contact details on your receipt or their company website. If your complaint has not been resolved, you can contact our customer services team to see how we can help.