I’m unhappy with the goods or services I purchased with a Shawbrook loan. Who do I contact?

In the first instance, you should contact your supplier to discuss your complaint. You should find their contact details on your receipt or their company website. If your complaint has not been resolved, please get in touch with our customer services team to see how we can help.