The property was a bit out of the ordinary, and that seemed to scare other lenders off. But Shawbrook Bank came through with a deal for me.
Our brokers can help you
write your success story.
Typical terms and loan-to-value
Subject to conditions and suitable security, if you’re a property investor you can:
- Take out a commercial mortgage between £75k and £10m.
- Choose loan terms that range from 3 years to 30 years.
- Borrow up to 75% of the value of a property if we decide that the rental income can service the loan, and that you have the right experience.
- Make interest-only payments (maximum of 65% loan to value).
- Get a rate from 4.95% above 3-month Libor (London inter-bank offered rate).
How our commercial mortgages work
- All our commercial mortgages are arranged by our broker partners. And you don’t have to buy any other products or services in order to get the mortgage.
- Our lending managers use their knowledge and experience to assess your loan. We’re not bound to a score card.
- We secure the commercial mortgage by taking a first legal-charge on your commercial or residential property.
- You can use the money to refinance existing borrowing, as project capital, or to buy new commercial or residential property.
THE OVERALL COST FOR COMPARISON IS 6.5% APR. THE ACTUAL RATE AVAILABLE WILL DEPEND UPON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. ASK FOR A PERSONALISED ILLUSTRATION.
ANY PROPERTY USED AS SECURITY, INCLUDING YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. EARLY REPAYMENT CHARGES APPLY. A BROKER FEE MAY APPLY.